So it is not very hard to believe that 2 months have gone by without a single post by me...so sorry!!! The beginning of this summer has been hectic, and does not appear to be slowing down anytime soon. But on a good note...we are all happy, healthy, VERY active and loving life.
Here is a quick synopsis of our time since we last posted:
1. Complete master bathroom remodel (way more time consuming than you would imagine!)
2. Chris started a new job with a new company
3. Wedding to attend with a mini vacation to Schlitterbahn
4. Bella & Zach had end of season dance and gymnastics performances
5. Nana & Papi visited
6. I had a mom/daughter vacation with my awesome mommy
7. We celebrated mother's/father's day and 2 birthdays
8. Zach's first in-theater movie
9. And I am sure there is SOMETHING I am forgetting...
We couldn't feel more blessed to have such an amazing family :) Here are a slew of pictures to recap the last 2 months.
Our big girl has learned to write her name, which makes Daddy super happy when she can sign her name in cards!
Play time at the Houston Greek Festival
Our first trip (of many) to Schlitterbahn
(Gotta love your kids playing with your childhood friends kids!)
The happiest and handsomest little man you could ever meet!
Our super active kiddos doing their favorite things...dance and gymnastics!
You could just eat this smile up it is so precious!
Such a BIG boy...got to see his first movie in a theater!
Peace of the Lord be with you all!