Isabella Danielle, born at 24 weeks and 1 day, 1lb 11oz, 12.5in

Zachary Michael, born at 36 weeks, 5lb 13oz, 18.5in

Alexander Charles, FULL TERM, 7lb 1oz, 20in

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week In Pictures, Vol II

Judging by the size, this shirt is obviously not Isabella's. This is mommy's shirt, pre-babies. While cleaning out my closet, I found it. Most people that know me, know why I have this shirt. I felt it was fitting for the princess to wear. (The shirt says Little Miss Bossy!!)


Zachary is becoming such a big boy and finally filling out all of his NB clothes. He is moving to his 0-3 months clothes tomorrow.


Isabella loves going outside to take walks with mommy and help me prune flowers. She has a special drawer that holds her hat and sunglasses by the front door, which we make her put on almost everytime we step outside. She has gotten tall enough to open this drawer and pull out her little items. Thursday I was sitting in our bedroom on the floor sorting through laundry with Zach in my lap when I hear Bella get all excited. I look up to see her trotting through the living room with her sunglasses placed neatly on her face.


This is our latest PT toy. The trike is designed to build upper and lower body strength. In just one short week it has made a difference in her leg flexibility and ability to climb steps.


He is just so darn cute!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness!!! So so cute!!! Please just move to Houston so I can see you and those precious babies all the time!!! You are looking absolutely fresh and beautiful, hopefully that means you've been getting to sleep lately! XOXO