Isabella Danielle, born at 24 weeks and 1 day, 1lb 11oz, 12.5in

Zachary Michael, born at 36 weeks, 5lb 13oz, 18.5in

Alexander Charles, FULL TERM, 7lb 1oz, 20in

Monday, December 17, 2012

Precious Babies

Each of us seem to be a little saddened in the wake of what occurred on Friday. I can not begin to imagine the pain the families and that community are feeling at this time. Like so many of the rest of you, I'm taking my time to hug my babies a little tighter each chance I get and tell them I LOVE YOU excessively. And in the midst of that horrendous event, one of my life long friends and her family lost their house to a fire early last week. Thankfully each of them is safe and had no harm done to them. Unfortunately they lost everything. Please say a prayer for The Babel Family that they may continue to follow God's plan and have faith that with God's love and strength they can overcome their present situation. I am honored that they are my friends, for they have shown such strength, compassion and hope in moving forward.

Now on to HAPPY thoughts...

First and foremost...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!! Our dear friend and fellow preemie turns 7 today. She is an amazing and beautiful child. We love you big girl!

My precious babies are getting so large, literally! Bella and Alex each had their 4 year and month check-ups this past week. Our micro-preemie, weighing in at 1lb 11oz at 24 weeks of gestation, is now in the 95 percentile for height and weight. I cannot believe how tall she is...here's to hoping she continues to have her Nanas height. All is healthy with our big girl! Alex is also measuring large...17lbs and 25.5 inches. I love this chunky little guy. So many rolls it is awesome! He on the other hand had to be taken back to the doctor this morning. He has a mild case of RSV. He has battled with nasal congestion from his first week. Saline and the suction might as well be his favorite toys to play with; however, he screams bloody murder at the mere sight of them. Even with all of the Purell and Lysol, he still managed to get RSV. Fortunately it is mild and low dosage breathing treatments are all he needs at the current time. Say a little prayer that he recovers quickly and it does not develop into anything more severe.

We hope you all are enjoying the holiday season the best you can. Peace of the Lord be with you and may the Christmas spirit fill your heart.

Birthday Celebration
 My first prunes
 Having Fun with our Tablets
 Opening Bday Presents from my Godmommy & Abby
 Dance Time with Daddy

No comments: