Isabella Danielle, born at 24 weeks and 1 day, 1lb 11oz, 12.5in

Zachary Michael, born at 36 weeks, 5lb 13oz, 18.5in

Alexander Charles, FULL TERM, 7lb 1oz, 20in

Friday, March 22, 2013

Beach Excursion

We had a great time on our trip to the beach. A super big thank you to the Pipes family for inviting us on their beach weekend. We enjoyed the get-a-way and beach air. It was as relaxing as possible with 3 small kiddos. (Mommy and daddy really need a vacation all to themselves.) I had a blast watching the big two run back and forth from the water, build sandle castles and chase bubbles.
 
They couldn't get to the water fast enough
 
 
 First time flying a kite
 The crew living it up in the water
 Givin' my daddy sloppy kisses
After the fun in the water at the beach, the kids kept asking to play in the water when we were home this week. My response of course was, "It has to be hot enough to play in the sprinkler and that probably won't happen for a month or so." Mother nature decided to make a liar of me and gave us very hot weather in March...thus a trip through the sprinkler was required for my precious babies. Alex sat in his highchair while brother and sister leapt in and out of the falling drops.
 
And for anyone that did not believe me...here is my baby boy doing his infamous plank!!!

Love to all...peace of the Lord be with you!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awesome pictures! I'm so glad y'all had a great vacation!

I LOVE that precious plank!!

XOXO