Isabella Danielle, born at 24 weeks and 1 day, 1lb 11oz, 12.5in

Zachary Michael, born at 36 weeks, 5lb 13oz, 18.5in

Alexander Charles, FULL TERM, 7lb 1oz, 20in

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Something New!

Last weekend Granmommy came into town to hang out with Bella and me while Chris was in Las Vegas for a NCAA tournament trip with the guys. On one of our outtings, we made a quick trip to the mall. See if you can tell what we did at the mall in the picture below...


Look a little closer...


That's right, the diva now has bling! It's fake bling, but still sparkles to match her ever evolving personality! She did very well with the piercing itself. She screamed a little, but nothing nearly as bad as when she gets her synigis shots (we have our last set next week). She has also done very well with having the earings in her ears; no skin irritation and no grabbing at the ears.

Bella is now getting a double dose of grandma time. Nana just came in from Florida last night to love on her little girl. I'm sure by the time Sunday comes around she will be spoiled from all her grandma love she has had in the last week and a half.

Here are a few more pictures from the last week:

Ooooo, I got a Bella Day present from Abby...

Look at my beautiful new pillow...

I love pushing my activity table around the house...

Don't I look cute in my aqua blue...


Other than being adorable, Miss Bella is becoming quite active and talkative. In the last couple of weeks we've had one of those occurences where her development has blossomed. We can tell she is trying to say new words, like dog, ball, and book...looks like the "B" has stuck. Of course she got "D" down a long time ago with her never ending DADA. Boy is she a daddy's girl. Her attempts at walking are also improved. She makes movements like she wants to stand up on her own with nothing around her as well as takes good steps when being held. She also exhibits more of a desire to push her walker. Another trick she has learned is to climb. Chris and I have both caught her trying to climb up her crib. We are guessing she learned that from the little rock wall she has on her mini swing set. It is so cool to watch our little person change and grow.

Many blessings to you all!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

She is so beautiful! I love the bling!

Unknown said...

I just love that adorable, squinchy-nose smile of hers!! And, oh my, I can't get over the bling-a-ding-ding ... who knew she could be even MORE fabulous?

ellen marie said...

Hello!
I loved getting to read the post! It sounds like she is doing awesome! I'm so glad! I miss you guys lots, can't wait to see her and all the progress she's made when i get back! Love you guys!