Isabella Danielle, born at 24 weeks and 1 day, 1lb 11oz, 12.5in

Zachary Michael, born at 36 weeks, 5lb 13oz, 18.5in

Alexander Charles, FULL TERM, 7lb 1oz, 20in

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

RESTART

That word is an understatement! I've missed writing, I've missed giving you updates on our crazy little family, and time has totally escaped from me. I cannot believe it is the middle of March. I cannot believe that it's been 3 months since my last post. I partially wanted to call this RESTART because of the new year...but I can't really do that anymore now can I?! But I can kind of given that it is the Lenton season. I mean it is a great time to clean our hearts, our minds, renew our soul and deepen our relationship with the Lord, and restart our journey of life. So here we go...

December was great! We had a wonderful holiday visiting Nana, Papi and Mama in Florida, taking Disney by storm for 3 days, and instilling a little bit of chaos at the grandparents house.

January was beyond busy and everyone had a touch of being sick with the yucky, snotty stuff...fortunately no stomach bugs! We haven't told many people but we are in the process building a new home and that occupies quite a bit of time; doing walk throughs on that house as well as prepping our current house to be sold. Being cooped up inside due to all of the ice didn't help much either. The kids were pretty much bouncing off the walls this entire month.

February continued with all of the same stuff as January just at a more rapid pace and rain instead of ice. And if it weren't for 2 of my best girlfriends, I wouldn't have had this post lingering in the back of my head to do.

The kids are doing great...getting big, too smart for their own good, and evolving personalities...

Alex has added many words to his vocabulary, mumbles sentences up a storm, can feed himself pretty well, climbs on everything and constantly has bruises on his shins. Chris is determined to find shin guards to fit his little legs. It amazes us everyday what he picks up on from the 4 of us. Doing many things so much earlier than the other 2 were. But how could he not when he is constantly observing us all?! He actually refuses to be fed and only wants to feed himself. He will turn his head and say "unt-uh" piercing his lips together. Once you hand him the spoon or food he will devour it. At his 18 month check up he was 33.5", 26 lb, and had a 19.75 cm head...yeah, pretty big noggin.

Zach is, well Zach. All spunk, imagination, and constant ball of energy. He is so creative and visual. I love this about his personality, but it often gets him into trouble. He doesn't do a very good job of controlling his passionate moments. He is totally into dinosaurs right now and everything he does is dinosaur related; from eating his food like a triceratops, to stomping through the house like sharp-tooth, and digging for dinosaur fossils in the flower beds.

Isabella is a diva...enough said! She knows she is the princess and owns it. She is going through a dramatic phase, screaming at everything either of her brothers do to her and constantly calling attention to herself. She even looked at me this morning when I asked her to do something and said "WHATEVER". I'm sure a bit of this has to do with Chris and I being so busy. She is loving gymnastics right now and doing incredibly well at it. Her strength is amazing, her cart-wheels are beautiful, and her hand stands would shock you. Very proud of my big girl!!!

So the most important part of every post, PICTURES:

 

 

 

 

 



1 comment:

Lynsie said...

Your kiddos are getting so big! What a beautiful family you have. Hope all goes well with the new house.