Isabella Danielle, born at 24 weeks and 1 day, 1lb 11oz, 12.5in

Zachary Michael, born at 36 weeks, 5lb 13oz, 18.5in

Alexander Charles, FULL TERM, 7lb 1oz, 20in

Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Pictures

Well, Daddy is back in Texas and we are on the final countdown to going home. I actually had tears of joy and sadness today about leaving. This next week at the apartment with a "newborn" by myself is going to be hard. But Bella and I already had two visitors today to keep us company. Lauren stopped by to bring me Starbucks, so that I can stay awake. Kam brought me a few essentials and dinner. I am so spoiled by all my friends up here. Lauren also uploaded all the pictures she took yesterday onto my computer, so enjoy the additional footage!!!











2 comments:

Candice said...

Love, Love, LOVE the one with Mom, Dad and Bella!

Anonymous said...

You will be fine alone with Bella! You are a great mom - just be patient and all will come naturally! I remember my first week alone with Mallory. It was very interesting needless to say. She cried the entire first day all day - I thought I was the worst mom ever. Things turned around though - the rest of the week was a blast! Think of it as bonding time :}

Cute pics - she is absolutely gorgeous!

Kim