Isabella Danielle, born at 24 weeks and 1 day, 1lb 11oz, 12.5in

Zachary Michael, born at 36 weeks, 5lb 13oz, 18.5in

Alexander Charles, FULL TERM, 7lb 1oz, 20in

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Bella Day 53

Sorry for the late post, I went up to visit her last night and did her care at midnight and then fell asleep.

Mommy woke up this morning and went to the hospital to hold Bella. She was sad, she had to get on an airplane and go back to Texas. This is the first time she's left Bella. But she got to hold little Bella this morning before she left! Bella was so excited and happy that she was sleepy the entire day. I was next to her from 1-630 this afternoon and she was a sleepy monkey!! I changed her and fed her and she barely moved, but when I touched her hand she squeezed and wouldn't let go. She is so cute and definitely has daddy wrapped around her finger. I couldn't let go, stood there for about 10 minutes until she let go. So when I went back up I got to administer her care. Machel and I are doing everything we can when we go up and visit her. We change her diapers, take her temp, change her clothes, clean her mouth and do whatever she needs. It is so much fun and really makes me feel like a dad! It is so difficult not being able to hold her, feed her, comfort her or be with her every moment she's awake, but being able to give her care and interact with her makes me so happy!!!

So it snowed here today here are some pictures from our apartment and some more pictures of the baby girl!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you Dad. I know it was hard for Machel to leave. And great that both of you are doing Bella's care. There is no snow here, just sunshine. Love to you, Bella and Machel. Marilyn